Offre d'emploi : SECURITY GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
SECURITY GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
The Security Governance and Compliance Assistant helps to ensure the security, confidentiality, traceability, regulatory compliance and integrity of information and data.
He reports directly to the CISO and Head of Security Office department.
As a Security Governance and Compliance Assistant :
- You represent the CISO and the Security Office department when necessary.
- You assist and facilitate external safety audits if required.
- You draft systematic reports on major identified deficiencies for management and the various Risk Committees.
- You will participate in :
- analysing the security-related regulations of the insurance sector (financial sub-sector) and drafting recommendations for the various stakeholders.
- impact analyses and end-to-end processes (E2E) and contribute to the development of recommendations for residual risks exceeding the accepted tolerance level.
- the further deployment of integrated risk management and contribute to the continuous improvement of security aspects.
- working groups, meetings and conferences essential to perform your task.
- coordinating the management and testing of company security crises.
- You contribute to :
- defining, disseminating and monitoring the implementation of IT and non-IT security and related guidelines.
- the employee safety awareness programme
- You will be responsible for monitoring :
- safety projects and action plans in line with global safety requirements.
- the threat and constant evolution of security technologies.
- major security incidents and issues.
- security situations and risk registers.
- have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- have at least 6 years of effective experience in the field of IT security.
- have a very good understanding of the security aspects of information technology, infrastructure and system architecture.
- are able to integrate and analyse business processes to identify security vulnerabilities in them.
- know the laws applicable to the insurance sector (NIS, GDPR, National Bank Circulars, BCSS (Crossroads Bank for Social Security) Minimum Security Standards) and of the information security measures resulting from them is an asset.
- The following certifications are an asset : CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, SANS Security Certifications, Other International Professional Certifications in Cybersecurity
- are thorough and stress resistant.
- can adapt to different situations and stakeholders, you have good interpersonal skills.
- are creative and able to think out of the box.
- You have a good command of French and English - knowledge of Dutch is an asset.