Offre d'emploi : Human Resources Manager
Avery Dennison is a global materials science company specialized in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 32,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
With 570 employees based in Soignies, the Walloon site is specialized in producing engineered pressure sensitive products. The product ranges are used extensively in the Graphic and Decorative industry, in product labelling and specialty tapes.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer
In order to oversee all HR related topics for the Soignies plant, we are looking for a (M/F):
Human Resources Manager
Experienced HR Generalist with high Leadership skills and an extensive knowledge of Social Law
Playing a key role in the Site Leadership Team, your mission consists in overseeing all HR related topics for the Soignies plant. In this position you will directly report to the Regional HR Director and, in dotted line, to the Plant Manager.
Together with the HR Team (4 people), you will be responsible for developing and implementing specific people strategies in the business and functional areas in order to ensure a positive collaboration spirit.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supervision of all HR related topics linked to the operational activities of the plant
- Manage and lead the HR Team and build an efficient partnership with the regional HR Shared Services Team (in charge of the payroll and some other HR services)
- Develop, implement and lead efforts to improve organizational effectiveness and employee experience
- Manage on a harmonious way the social dialogue: collaboration with the local works council and union representatives
- Partner with the local leadership team to support the change effort that will link business performance to individual performance
- Collaborate with the local leadership team to create an annual operational plan (AOP) for the HR function to ensure the needed resources for delivering the budgeted annual business levels
- Ensure all HR related decisions that reflect the financial parameters agreed within AOP and are consistent with company values
- Participate in Corporate-projects and initiatives concerning HR matters
- Promote the Corporation's values and ethics of Avery Dennison
- You have a Master Degree in HR, Law or Management or equivalent by experience
- You have 20 years of experience as HR Generalist and 5 years as HR Manager, including Social Law, HR procedures and practices
- You have a relevant experience in managing an HR Team
- You are an integer person with ethical values
- You have a proven experience within the Belgian social law as well as experience with labor negotiations
- You are fluent in oral and written French and English (Dutch is an asset)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to collaborate efficiently with employees at all levels of the organization
- You have a strong personality that gives you the ability to juggle between empathy and assertiveness
- You are results and analytical-oriented
- You are customer and solution oriented
- You are skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing projects
- You are able to work under pressure
- You are used to handle appropriately confidential information
- You can easily deal with the culture of a global group with a matrix organizational structure
- Autonomy flexibility agility, positive attitude and adaptability are part of your day-to-day work
A varied function with a real strategic impact within a dynamic company, leader on its market and part of a Global Group whose motto is “We not only embrace change… we drive it”.
- Career opportunities linked with a global group
- High quality and internationally renowned products
- A varied function offering real challenges and great autonomy
- The possibility of having a real impact on the evolution of the company
- Structured learning and development opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package with various extra-legal advantages
- Commitment to Sustainability
Feel free to contact Benjamin Paternostre: +32 479 27 57 87.
Hudson manages this assignment on an exclusive basis