Offre d'emploi : Research Assistant - Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (M/F)
ChromaCure is a biotech company focusing on oncology drugs development. The mission of ChromaCure is to provide innovative solutions based on small molecules therapeutics.
Based in Mont-Saint-Guibert and reinforced by its 17 million euros fundraising success, ChromaCure offers a French and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified, and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, within easy reach of several European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we’re looking for a (m/f): Research Assistant – Molecular biology and Biochemistry.
As a Research Assistant in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, you perform benchtop experiments and assay development in order to contribute to ChromaCure’s drug development program, from target validation to development of innovative cancer therapies.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop, validate, and run in vitro assays.
- Collaborate and contribute to the ongoing activities together with other team members.
- Participate to the management and maintenance of the laboratory.
- Report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Main techniques:
- Cell and bacterial culture and transfections
- Cell-based assays (luminescence, fluorescence reporter assays)
- Western blots and immunoprecipitations.
- RNA extraction, RT, qRT-PCR
- Cloning, DNA extraction, purification, PCR, electrophoresis gel
- Recombinant protein purification (Akta)
- Protein-protein interaction assays (ITC, SPR…)
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Biology, Biomedical Sciences or Biochemistry.
- A previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a strong asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in molecular biology (cell and bacteria culture); knowledge of assay development and semi-automated screening assay is useful.
- You are rigorous, detail-oriented, meticulous, and able to perform experiments according to deadlines.
- You have a collaborative mindset and a strong team spirit.
- Basic command of English language.
- A scientific position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging and cutting-edge development program.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position’s responsibilities and your experience.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/research-assistant-molecular-biology-and-biochemistry-mf/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.