Offre d'emploi : Sales & Events specialist health and well-being - Dutch speaker
Working alongside with the Sales & Marketing departments, join a thriving company in a function from the Brussels office organising corporate events and as a point of contact for the stakeholders.
Our client in a strong brand that proposes a complete range of naturally based food supplements to live more easily a healthy and balanced life. To every need, it's solution made for active people who work, go out, spend quality time with family and friends, do sports and want to feel good in their body!
A growing company that is today looking for a hands-on and proactive person with an international mindset to focus on the Western Europe market.
- Organise, plan and execute online and offline corporate events in BeNeLux, Germany and France: business meetings, seminars, conferences, and counting
- Communicate and reach external partners via the medias (social, mailing, newsletters, etc.): create the content, handle copywriting, templates, bring ideas and analyse the results
- Be in contact with the clients: offer a great experience, collect feedbacks, and invite them to events where you will be their point of contact as brand representative
- Develop sales promotions and incentives
- Work with the teams on different internal projects
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- Dutch native, professional level in French and English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant field such as Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, etc.
- Between 0-2 years of experience
- What is the most important: you are dynamic, hands-on, creative, communicative, you can work autonomously as well as in team, you can take initiatives and bring ideas to the table
- A great opportunity developing various skills
- A growing company where you get responsibilities and growth opportunities
- A great place to work