Offre d'emploi : Senior Project Leader - Gene Therapy Discovery (M/F)
Orgenesis is a pioneering global biotech company featuring a unique Cell & Gene Therapy Platform. Orgenesis aims to provide life changing and affordable treatments to patients.
The POCare Platform is shaping a CGT ecosystem to lower costs for innovators, accelerate treatments to market, and expand access for patients. Its innovative platform consists in a pipeline of therapeutics; customized technologies; and a global network of leading companies, research institutes and hospitals. Learn more about the work Orgenesis is doing at www.orgenesis.com.
In order to support the rapid growth of Orgenesis (Belgium), we are looking for a (M/F) : Senior Project Leader – Gene Therapy Discovery.
Reporting to the R&D Director, your main mission is to support R&D programs of novel Gene Therapies for unmet medical needs. You lead the Gene Therapy platforms and research programs in metabolomic diseases.
Your responsibilities include:
- You investigate the use of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) vectors to deliver therapeutic proteins to patients for disease prevention as well as treatment of metabolomic diseases.
- You are responsible for the design, development and delivery of gene therapy projects.
- You design and implement technology development to enhance viral vectors.
- You serve as a subject matter expert for gene therapy and delivery technologies.
- You communicate, coordinate, organize activities and lead multi-disciplinary teams in accordance to the mission and timelines.
- You complete project-related administrative and budgetary responsibilities.
- You contribute to a collaborative, creative, and rigorous culture of scientific discovery.
- You ensure compliance to quality standards set by regulations and procedures.
- You write scientific/technical protocols and reports.
- You actively participate in the training of newcomers.
- Master or PhD. degree in biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent through experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience in gene therapy. Experience in Pharma/Biotech industry is an asset.
- Technical proficiency with AAV or related gene therapy approaches.
- GXP experience in metabolomic diseases is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and cross-functional team spirit.
- Efficient communicator and sense of ethic.
- Rigor and technical expertise. Result, Science and Quality minded.
- Good written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- The opportunity to join an international and multicultural biotech with strong expertise.
- A human-sized work environment with a convivial atmosphere.
- An attractive salary package including benefits: a company car, health insurance, lunch voucher, etc.
- An eco-friendly workplace at Novalis Science Park (Aye – Marche-en-Famenne).
Send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Project Leader - Gene Therapy Discovery (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément