Offre d'emploi : R&D Technical Designer – Serial production coordination
R&D Technical Designer – Serial production coordination
- Creation of part lists and articles in PDM and ERP-systems according to the customization of the products
- Formalization and exchanges with sales / production concerning the new customization of the products, incl. clarification of the needs
- Verification of the coherence between customer order / drawings / Bill Of Material in ERP system
- Data maintenance for existing products (components, sub-systems and systems) and homologation files,
- Support the Quality-, Purchasing- and Production-department with provision of product data’s and documents,
- Support of Sales, Product-Management and Marketing with provision of product-data’s.
- Creation of 3D models and technical drawings in CATIA V5 from concept to final manufacturable products
- Creation and maintaining of Technical Manuals for products,
- Support the R&D engineers in product design and approval processes,
Specific Requirements / Specific missions:
- Graduated as Bac+3 Industrial-Technical Designer in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, ideally you have several years of experience in product life management
- You have a good technical knowledge in mechanical design, good organizational skills, an independent and pragmatic work-style, you are flexible, creative and a teamworker
- You are able to communicate internally and sometimes with customers and suppliers
- You are fluent in English and feel comfortable with German and/or French;
- Extensive knowledge in ERP System (SAP HANA 4 preferentially)
- Knowledge in design with the 3D CAD system CATIA V5, PDM Smarteam
- Standard PC software (Office).
- Experience in gas industry or medical device design and manufacturing is an asset.
Health, Safety, Environment:
The worker has the obligation to strictly respect all the HSE obligations related to its workstation. In a proactive development and improvement approach of our working environment, the worker is able to make formal, rational and operational proposals by means of QRQC from our quality system.
Postulez à l’offre: R&D Technical Designer – Serial production coordination
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ouvrier | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Operations Manager | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Opérateur | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Dessinateur technique | Luxembourg