Offre d'emploi : R&D Technical Designer – Serial production coordination
R&D Technical Designer – Serial production coordination
- Creation of part lists and articles in PDM and ERP-systems according to the customization of the products
- Formalization and exchanges with sales / production concerning the new customization of the products, incl. clarification of the needs
- Verification of the coherence between customer order / drawings / Bill Of Material in ERP system
- Data maintenance for existing products (components, sub-systems and systems) and homologation files,
- Support the Quality-, Purchasing- and Production-department with provision of product data’s and documents,
- Support of Sales, Product-Management and Marketing with provision of product-data’s.
- Creation of 3D models and technical drawings in CATIA V5 from concept to final manufacturable products
- Creation and maintaining of Technical Manuals for products,
- Support the R&D engineers in product design and approval processes,
Specific Requirements / Specific missions:
- Graduated as Bac+3 Industrial-Technical Designer in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, ideally you have several years of experience in product life management
- You have a good technical knowledge in mechanical design, good organizational skills, an independent and pragmatic work-style, you are flexible, creative and a teamworker
- You are able to communicate internally and sometimes with customers and suppliers
- You are fluent in English and feel comfortable with German and/or French;
- Extensive knowledge in ERP System (SAP HANA 4 preferentially)
- Knowledge in design with the 3D CAD system CATIA V5, PDM Smarteam
- Standard PC software (Office).
- Experience in gas industry or medical device design and manufacturing is an asset.
Health, Safety, Environment:
The worker has the obligation to strictly respect all the HSE obligations related to its workstation. In a proactive development and improvement approach of our working environment, the worker is able to make formal, rational and operational proposals by means of QRQC from our quality system.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Ouvrier | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Operations Manager | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Opérateur | Luxembourg
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Dessinateur technique | Luxembourg