Offre d'emploi : CFO - Barchon
For our client, Robert Half is looking for a CFO (m/f/x). As CFO, you are recognized as a trusted partner for any financial matter within the Business Unit. You will join the Executive Committee and you will report to the CEO.
Our client is a company active in telecom and located in Barchon.
In your position, your responsabilities are:
- Oversee and improve the management reporting and the financial closing
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's direction
- Elaborate adhoc financial analysis to help for the best strategic decisions
- Drive the M&A process from deal initiation to integration
- Participate to the development of the Information System
- Monitor and propose options to reduce the operational, tax and financial risks
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Monitor cash balances and forecast
- Contribute to the development of a cash culture within the group
- Manage and develop the relationship with new and existing investors
- Ensure compliance with stock market regulations
For this role, your qualifications are:
- Master's degree in Finance / Business
- Strong experience acquired in finance during 15 years with 3 years in a similar position
- Experience in international environment in a service and/or goods industry
- Ready to work in a fast growing SME
- Practice in a listed company is an asset
- Fluent in French an English. Any European language (German, Dutch, Spanish) is a plus
- Team player who enjoys leading and developing cross border team
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Hands-on and autonomous
- Available to travel minimum 20%
Interested by this permanent contract ? Do not hesitate to apply!
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: CFO - Barchon
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément