Offre d'emploi : Junior Customer Service Export - chemistry
Our client is offering an interesting role as: Junior Customer Service Export - Chemistry. Opportunity to work in a multicultural company and gain relevant experience within international logistics!
Our client is an international organization within the chemical sector. They are looking for a Junior Customer Service Export - Chemistry colleague to support the team. The company is located in Mechelen and easy to access by car.
Your tasks as a Junior Customer Service Export Officer are varied.
- Order processing
- Transport booking: you are responsible for the organization of maritime logistics and you make sure the necessary documents are created (related to export activities)
- Be in touch with logistic partners such as freight forwarders and shipping companies
- You are daily in touch with internal customers and give them support. You supply timely and accurate response to all requests and keep the internal customers up-to-date.
- You collaborate with internal departments
- You obtained a bachelor's degree within Logistics Management or International Trade. Or you gained relevant experience and have an affinity with international logistics.
- You have excellent oral and written English language skills. Dutch and/or other European languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP) is a plus
- You are result oriented and you work detail oriented
- You act as a true team player and you are keen to work in a multicultural and international environment
- Possibility to develop your career within an international firm and gain relevant experience
- Dynamic company within chemistry
- Attractive salary package + fringe benefits
- International work environment and culture
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a fixed contract