Offre d'emploi : Qualitative researcher
A qualitative researcher immerses himself in consumer behaviour, online and offline.
You work closely together with your clients and make sure they get the right insights about consumer behaviour.
An International Company with headquarter in Ghent, they are known and active in market research. They offer great career opportunities and you will join one of the best qualitative research teams of the Belgian market.
Now, they are searching for a colleague qualitative researcher.
As a qualitative researcher
- You make sure that you inform/coach your clients on deep insights about attitudes, motives, arguments.. around consumer behaviour.
- You will work with known methods but also with new ones such as; community panels, social listening, mobile apps, google glass,...
- You make sure that you follow up the whole qualitative research process from A-Z; preparation, interview methods, analyses, rapporting...
- You like to think in a creative way and you're not afraid to share your thoughts when discussing how to handle a new project.
- You like to work on an optimisation of a user product, service,...
- A Master Degree within Marketing, applied sciences, economics, psychology, business communications, ...
- You have a great knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- A drivers license B
- You are motivated, driven and communicative. You love to work in team.
- A job with a lot of variation within a big International player
- Good salary package
- Great and clear careerpath
- Trainings and development
- Flexibility to work from home (2days)
- Fun team acitivities!
- You will work from Ghent/Berchem