Offre d'emploi : Administrative Support
You will be the first person to receive the emails and will have to dispatch them to the right colleagues.
You are the essential key of the communication of the company.
Our client is a one of the world leaders in insurances. They are more than renowned, they are the leaders.
In Belgium, their offices are located in Brussels and are growing everyday.
As administrative support, you will be responsible for following tasks;
- Handle the European mailbox and review, resolve or route the emails.
- Respond to queries within the team's remit
- Ensure a follow up
- Generate metrics and reports for use within the team and for reporting to management and other stakeholders
- Update the tracker, SharePoint and archive to ensure up-to-date overview and records.
- Follow-up signing process closely
The successful candidate is/has:
- Speaks English (any other language is a plus)
- Has already an experience in the administrative support
- Any experience in the insurance or legal sector is a plus
- Has a great knowledge of Excel
- Has eyes for details
- Is structured
- Can handle deadlines
You will work for one of the most renowned insurance companies of the world and have the possibility to evolve inside the company. It's a first step to your international career.
You will have an interesting salary with a full extra-legal package.