Offre d'emploi : Business Development Manager - Market Access Consulting
- Business Development Manager - Healthcare industry - Scientific background
- Strategy consulting services - Market Access & Health Economics - Benelux
Our client is a consultancy agency specialized in market access for pharmaceutical and medical devices. Their core of four partners, accrued together more than 200 years of experience and expertise.
Based in Brussels, Belgium with a core business in the Benelux, they network throughout Europe.
This extensive network allows us to work with leading experts in all important strategic therapeutic areas. They work mainly through two phases starting with the assessment phase where they, together with the customers, evaluate the complete data set and gauge the therapeutic and economic value of the proposed technology, they formulate a proposal for market access strategy, inclusive of tactical and action plan.
After this assessment and approval by the client, they implement an agreed action plan comprising filing strategy, follow-up and guiding through the whole process.
As the successful Business Development Manager - HEOR & Market Access Consulting - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Foster the commercial strategy through prospection of new clients.
- Implement the sales & marketing strategy in order to achieve the commercial targets.
- Develop the relationship with all potential partners. Major focus on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices industries.
- Explore market potential via market studies and attendance to events in the sector.
- Develop the network of collaboration in the field of IVD.
- Identify and approach the right stakeholders within the partner organisation (Regulatory, Market Access, Health Economics, Marketing, C-level, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team.
- Develop a (digital) communication strategy conjointly with the marketing
- Develop European consulting business through the group
- Provide support to consultants on coordination of market access activities at local and international
- Work closely with the CEO in order to establish and implement the future of the company in term of services
- Advise & nurture the external partners with market info.
- Work closely (and advise) the consulting team in order to optimize the project management side.
As the successful Business Development Manager - HEOR & Market Access Consulting - you will have the following requirements:
- A scientific background - At least a Master Degree in Applied sciences field or equivalent by experience.
- A master degree in Business with a strong experience in a scientific field will be valued as well.
- At proven experience in the Healthcare industry.
- A clear understanding of the issues at stake of the Market Access and/or the Health Economics field.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills allowing you to reach a consensus between different parties.
- Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to zoom out to think holistically as well as to zoom in on details as needed.
- Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles.
- Team player: partnership & team building with a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English.
As the successful Business Development Manager - HEOR & Market Access Consulting - you will have the following advantages:
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience - also open for freelance status with a permanent & full time agreement.
- A bonus system linked to your performances
- A complete package composed by insurances, net allowances, Company car, IT materials, etc.
- The opportunity to bring a strategic vision to a fast developing organization
- The chance to work closely with the CEO of the organization.
- Working on a highly value field in the industry.