Offre d'emploi : Senior Internal Auditor - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Internal Audit for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Senior Internal Audit you will be responsible for:
- Perform assigned audits and other duties in a professional manner;
- Appraise the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions;
- Perform or assist in the performance of special reviews at the request of management;
- Execute audit projects within prescribed time budgets and at a high degree of quality;
- Determine the direction, focus, and audit procedures of the proposed audit effort;
- Plan the theory and scope of the audit, and prepare or assist in preparing an audit program;
- Manage the delivery of the tasks required for each phase of the audit;
- Prepare/review process flows and identify the key risks and controls for the area/topic under review;
- Determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial or control activities in compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, and in a manner consistent with good business practices;
- Obtain, analyse, and appraise data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls and the efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed;
- Prepare formal written reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency with which activities are carried out;
- Make oral or written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective action, and suggesting improvements in operations and reductions in cost;
- Perform audit follow-up on the implementation of audit recommendations.
The required profile for the Senior Internal Audit position:
- Master degree in economics, business, financial or other applicable field;
- 4 to 7 years of relevant audit work experience, preferably within internal audit in industry and/or services and/or Big 4/5 environment;
- Experience with Audit Data Analysis (e.g. ACL/IDEA);
- Experience with Audit Process Mining;
- Ability to assess and determine risk impacts;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent English oral communication and writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management;
- Any other European language is an asset (e.g. Dutch, German, French);
- Demonstrated functional accounting or auditing knowledge and technical skills;
- Knowledge of SAP or SAP4Hana is a requirement;
- Willing to travel mainly within Europe but also internationally from time to time- up to 30% travel.
Interested in this position of Senior Internal Audit at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Internal Auditor - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément