Offre d'emploi : Process Development Scientist - Lipid Formulation (M/F)
Orgenesis is a pioneering global biotech company featuring a unique Cell & Gene Therapy Platform. Orgenesis aims to provide life changing and affordable treatments to patients.
The POCare Platform is shaping a CGT ecosystem to lower costs for innovators, accelerate treatments to market, and expand access for patients. Its innovative platform consists in a pipeline of therapeutics; a customized technologies; and a global network of leading companies, research institutes and hospitals. Learn more about the work Orgenesis is doing at www.orgenesis.com.
In order to support the rapid growth of Orgenesis (Belgium), we are looking for a (M/F) : Process Development Scientist - Lipid Formulation.
Reporting to the R&D Director, your main mission is to develop, formulate, characterize and scale-up novel lipid/cell-based medicinal products (CBMPs) based on GMP design considerations. You closely work with the Scientific Project Leader and Manager to develop accessible and affordable therapies to the patient.
Your responsibilities include:
- You are responsible for the design, initiation, development, and the delivery of process development studies in formulation and lipidomic, while maintaining GDP.
- You take the lead on this major projects :
- development of manufacturing process, characterization and scale-up of cell-based therapeutic products ;
- formulation of lipid/cell-based medicinal products (CBMPs);
- in vitro (cell-based assays) efficacy testing of developed products.
- You support the establishment of the Process Development (PD) lab, including installation of equipment and the implementation of lab’s SOPs.
- You contribute to scientific/technical protocols and reports.
- You lead research activity, ensuring sustainability and growth of the project and the group.
- You communicate, coordinate, organize activities in order to meet timelines and objectives.
- You ensure compliance with quality standards set by regulations and procedures.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in life science, biotechnology, or equivalent through experience.
- At least 5 years Pharma/Biotech experience in a similar position, ideally in liposome formulation.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with lipidic/liposome/EV analytical methods or CBMPs formulation and analytical related tools.
- GMP experience is a strong plus.
- Efficient communicator and strong sense of ethic.
- Demonstrated leadership and cross-functional team spirit
- Results, Science and Quality minded, rigorous.
- Good written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- A full-time permanent contract.
- The opportunity to join an international and multicultural biotech with strong expertises.
- A human-sized work environment with a convivial atmosphere.
- An attractive salary package including benefits: a company car, health insurance, lunch voucher, etc.
- An eco-friendly workplace at Novalis Science Park (Aye – Marche-en-Famenne).
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/fr/offres-demploi/process-development-scientist-lipid-formulation-mf/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Process Development Scientist - Lipid Formulation (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément