Offre d'emploi : Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you a young graduate looking for his first job in Digital Marketing? Are you analytical? Do you want to work in Brussels and within a dynamic and fun environment? If the answer is YES --> just click!
Our client is a company that advises clients on all aspects of Search Marketing, Google Ad Words and optimisation of projects and their positioning in search engines. They also offer services of web analytics to help clients maximise their online advertising campaigns and to better understand the behaviour of users on their websites. Currently growing, our client is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant. The company is located in Brussels, reachable with the public transports.
Responsibilities as a Junior digital Marketing Consultant:
- Plan, manage and analyse digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms,
- Provide business-minded campaign updates and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On Investment (ROI),
- Turn data into information, and provide analyses and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence,
- Provide support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects,
- Collaborate with eBusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients,
- Advise clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity,
As a Junior Digital Marketing Consultant:
- You have a Master's University Degree in Economics, Business administration, Management or Marketing.
- STARTERS (0-2 years of experiences)
- You have an affinity or a great interest in consultancy, Online Marketing, Search Marketing and Web Analytics
- You have an interest in getting to know the industry of Search Marketing and Web Analytics
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You are dynamic and enjoy working in a team
- You have good language skills of Dutch, French and English
- An attractive salary and a fixed bonus package. In addition, it offers extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, pension insurance & hospitalisation, internet, package cell phone, etc.)
- The opportunity for young graduates to start in a company that offers trainings and help you develop your skills and build your career
- You will work with international clients in the FMCG, Cosmetics, Automotive, etc. sector