Offre d'emploi : Digital Project Coordinator
- Challenging position with responsibilities
- Digital and project management skills
The opportunity to work for an international company active in the FMCG sector that operates globally.
They are in Walloon Brabrant and they are currently looking for a Digital Project Coordinator.
As Digital Project Coordinator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Make sure products are available to purchase on the website (stock, range file update, price update, plan forecasts)
- Implement and follow-up closed community program (create promotion codes and needed assets, plan stock, follow-up results)
- Be responsible of the implementation of promotion plan, from briefing the external agencies, checking the assets, activating the promotion on back-end to analysing results
- Developing and managing brands & digital marketing campaigns
- Management of a budget
- Ensure and report performance of all digital campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Collaborate with web agencies and other digital partners
As Digital Project Coordinator, you have/are
- A Master degree in Marketing, digital communication or related fields.
- Perfectly fluent in French and Dutch. English is a plus.
- First successful experience (min 1 years and preferably 2 years) in Marketing and/Or project management
- Stress resilient and persuasive
- Consumer-oriented mindset
- Organised, assertive and an eye for details.
- Digital native
- You are dynamic, curious and enjoy working in a team. You are not afraid of sharing your creative ideas.
- A very varied and challenging function in a dynamic, authentic working environment.
- Competitive salary package + extra-legal advantages
- To work with high skilled professionals