Offre d'emploi : Group Internal Audit Director - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Group Internal Audit Director for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the chemical sector.
As Group Internal Audit Director you will be responsible for:
- Assess, define and optimize the audit rules, strategy and procedures, ensuring the embedding of CSR;
- Design and optimize the audit tools and reporting structure, translating them in pragmatic internal audit plans;
- Execute the financial, operational and ICT audits - following standardized schemes and methodologies - and internal risk analysis of businesses and processes;
- Assist ExCom & the M&A Director in M&A processes;
- Communicate the results of the internal audits and the ROI of investment projects, including proposed improvement plans, to the BUs and Group level. Follow-up on the implementation of these action plans;
- Perform reviews and achieve specific risk analysis and/or inquiries in order to prevent fraud and, where appropriate, counter it;
- Setup and conduct the internal audits of all organizations managing pensions in Belgium (e.g. OFP);
- Report to the BU and HQ Directors, ExCom, the Audit Committee Group and the external auditors;
- Proactively advise Managers and Directors on processes, procedures and policies to define and implement, ensuring the application of proper decision matrix, procedures and/or rules in every entity;
- Manage your co-worker in the internal audit team.
The required profile for the Group Internal Audit Director position:
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Business Engineering, with a focus on audit and accounting;
- At least 10 years' internal audit experience;
- Good knowledge of audit tools;
- Internal audit certification (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent) is desired;
- With your analytical skills and profound understanding of business processes, you are able to think of long term policies, detect risks, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient action plans;
- As a guiding person by nature (with or without people management experience), you engage your co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and to collaborate in a multicultural context;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus;
- Willing to travel worldwide (30-50%).
Interested in this position of Group Internal Audit Director at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: