Offre d'emploi : Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe
As a Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe you are in charge of the further growth in your area and you work closely together with your Sales Manager in their client markets.
Our client is a strong international manufacturer in the flooring industry with their HQ located in Belgium. The company is financially healthy and ambitious towards the future.
In order to support their further growth they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe.
As the Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe you are in charge of the following:
- Developing and implementing the ambitious sales strategy together with the Sales Director;
- Focusing on 3 different product categories for Northern Europe: Commercial, Residential and Tradeshow;
- Translating the sales objectives into smart objectives for the Sales Managers reporting to you;
- Coordinating the maintenance and expansion of the customer base for existing and future retail/wholesale and contract business in your region;
- Setting the budget, monitoring and reporting for sales contribution, sales volume, sales revenue, pricing, samples, delivery lead times, etc;
- Taking pro-actively the necessary measures as required to achieve the respective objectives;
- Determining sales opportunities and prospection as well as coordinating the realization of it;
- Contributing to increase the brand awareness in your region through efficient use of available marketing tools
- Managing a team of 3 Sales Manager and reporting yourself to the Sales Director Soft Flooring.
Ideally you possess the following competencies and skills:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have a successful track record in sales / sales management;
- You have ideally experience in the flooring industry, or any related sector;
- You have excellent skills in prospection of new opportunities;
- You are able to lead and motivate a high performance sales team;
- You are competent and well organized with a can-do attitude;
- You are self-driven, energetic and ambitious;
- You have strong and effective presentation and communication skills;
- You are currently based / living in the region of Northern Europe.
Our client is offering a challenging new opportunity in a dynamic environment with room for development.