Offre d'emploi : Assistant to the Manager - Finance/Administration
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Administrative/Management Assistant, you will have to handle documents, agendas, prepare the meeting rooms, welcome clients and assist the managers in their day to day tasks.
Our client, a prestigious financial service located in Brussels, is currently looking for a FR/EN Administrative/Management Assistant to strengthen their team.
As an FR/EN Administrative/Management Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities
- Management of agendas and e-mails
- Organisation of business trips as well as internal and external meetings
- Supporting management with general administrative and reporting tasks
- Handling basic accounting tasks such as creating, sending and encoding invoices
- Updating HR holiday planning for the company
- Follow-up of contracts and other official documents
As a FR/EN Administrative/Management Assistant, you have the following profile:
- First experience of 1 to 3 years required for the position
- Preferably a Bachelor in Office Management or similar, or equivalent by experience
- Perfect command of French and very good knowledge of English
- Precision, organisation, writing skills and confidentiality are very important qualities for the position
Our client offers an attractive salary package, depending on your professional experience.