Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Representative for MEA Region
As Customer Service Representative for MEA Region you will be the liaison between an international customer base and internal departments. Being the SPOC for your market and manage the entire Order to Cash cycle.
Our client is an innovative, multicultural and dynamic company, internationally active in Healthcare and with EMEA HQ located in Belgium near Zaventem.
As Customer Service Representative for MEA Region your main reponsibilities will include:
- Managing a customer portfolio of direct customers and distributors in the MEA region (Middle-East, Africa, Russia)
- Being the point of contact for your client base
- Handle the order to delivery cycle in SAP
- Process incoming orders, confirm orders and ensure shipment
- Optimize the delivery of the goods and offer a qualitative follow up of orders
- Ensure that the logistics and transport, as well as the invoicing and payment procedures are compliant with the customer agreements and requirements
- Manage all inquiries and issues from customers related to the Order to Cash process
- Resolve claims and issues in close collaboration with other internal departments. Ensure a good administrative follow up, initiating returns, credit notes, etc. if necessary
- Work closely together with your team members, acting as back up for your colleagues covering other markets
- Participate actively in the welcoming, onboarding and training of newcomers
The ideal candidate for the position of Customer Service Representative for MEA Region:
- You have a very good level of English. Knowledge of another language (Czech, ...) is a very big plus
- A positive mindset, open and friendly attitude and good energy
- An autonomous self-starter that can take initiative
- A natural curiosity to understand, learn, explore and develop
- A very strong teamspirit, ability to support team members and work together towards a common goal
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
- Experience in a customer oriented position is a big plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High customer satisfaction standards, willing to go the extra mile to ensure a good customer relationship
- openminded personality, good adaptability and willing to work in an international B2B environment
As Customer Service Represtative for MEA Region, you will be part of an international team.
You will be surrounded by supportive, passionate colleagues.
Next to a great work environment, you will receive regular trainings, a good onboarding and development opportunities.
You will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits, flexibility in working hours and benefit from a home-working policy.