Offre d'emploi : Customer Facing Specialist
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Customer Operations Specialist is part of the Customer Excellence Team within Operations.
- FMCG Worlwide company
- Leader of the market
- Located in Anderlecht
- International environment
You are the first point of contact for the customer regarding communication of several (operational) sales, customer service and logistics related topics.
- External Focus: contact person for your customers with regards to sales administration, customer service and logistics related topics such as: productportfolio management including listing and delisting process. Follow-up of order & delivery issues, including logistic complaints. Operational promo management including: communicating customer specific promo documents, product information sheets & visuals, … .
- Internal focus: alignment about customer specific topics with internal colleagues/departments such as: Short-Term Allocation Specialists, logistics , masterdata or customer development.
- Daily monitoring of problems in customer orders in collaboration with the order-to-cash HUB.
- Signaling, monitoring and communication tot the customer of order-related problems such as critical out-of-stocks, non-compliance to agreed ordering conditions etc. .This requires perception management skills and commercial sensitivity when commercial counterparts at the customer side need to be informed.
- Pro-active information exchange with the customer about changes in products or assortments (for example: Masterdata, packshots, …)
- Spotting potential improvements in the operational collaboration, both commercialy and in Supply Chain, between Unilever, the customer, logistic service providers and other suppliers as well as implementing these improvements together with the Customer Facing Agent.
Responsible for taking action on issues that customers flag within the agreements between Unilever and the customer.
- Keeping customers informed about any masterdata changes and planning of product introductions and switcthes with the buying and ordering departments at the customer side.
- Analysing requests for returns and informing the Operations Excellence hub for processing the request if approved.
FR/NL or NL/FR languagues
First experience with customer contact
- Communication skills
- Time & priority management
- MS office
- Influencing skills
- Pro-active mindset
- Continuous improvement
- Affinity with sales
- Team commitment
- Great salary package
- Evolution possibility
- Good working environment