Offre d'emploi : Retail Project Coordinator-Premium Food Sector
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Don't hesitate to apply if:
Our client is a Premium Player in the retail food sector. They are leader on the Belgium Market and are well-known and respected in whole Europe.
The are now looking for a new Retail Project Coordinator, that will optimise the processes of the different retail shops and become their trusted partner.
- You coordinate, improve and manage the facilities.
- You draw up the planning according to the needs and urgency's (in the afternoon these are often no longer those of the morning). You follow up the planning.
- You follow up the planning and check whether the various tasks have been carried out in accordance with the SLAs and offers.
- You develop innovative ideas for efficiency and cost savings into concrete actions.
- You are an important link in the management of our cash register system. You create new articles, and give support for urgent questions from the shops. In doing so, you never lose sight of the customer focus.
- Rigorous planning ensures that our state-of-art marketing material is delivered on time in the shops.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
- You can also look back on experience in a facility role.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English & French is essential.
- You have the ability - but above all the desire - to build lasting partnerships with your stakeholders.
- You attach great importance to the details. The last domino must fall - 'Almost' does not count.
- You will work for a top employer leader in his sector.
- You will work for a great team.
- You will work for an interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages.