Offre d'emploi : Junior Portfolio Analyst for a Private Bank (M/F/X)
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Do you have a Master in Finance and a first experience with Financial Markets? Do you continuously follow the stocks and the financial news? Financial instruments have no secrets for you? Apply here!
Our client, a prestigious Private Bank, is currently looking for a Junior Portfolio Analyst to reinforce its Brussels Office and particularly its Asset Management team.
As a Junior Portfolio Analyst, you will have the following tasks:
- Review and evaluate asset management strategies
- Collect and analyse financial statements and execute reporting in accordance
- Provide market updates to Senior Portfolio Managers
- Place orders in stocks, bonds and derivatives
- Analysis of funds performance
- Develop tools in Excel/VBA to optimise daily operations
- Assist the Senior Portfolio Managers in their daily tasks
As a Junior Portfolio Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Master in Business Engineering or equivalent with option in Finance (mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Instruments
- Excellent Excel skills are required. VBA is a plus
- A first experience with Financial Markets is necessary
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is also required
- Perfect knowledge of French and fluency in English. Intermediate level of Dutch
Our client offers you a permanent contract and the possibility to strengthen your technical background in a prestigious environment. Salary package based on your experience and assorted by various additional benefits.