Offre d'emploi : Chinese speaking Front Officer in Brussels (M/F/X)
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For an international actor of the banking landscape, we are looking for candidates having a fluent Chinese (Mandarin) level and a strong level in French OR Dutch. English is also required for this position.
Our client, an international bank located in Brussels, is currently looking for a Chinese speaking Front Officer to reinforce its team.
As a Chinese speaking Front Officer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcome clients (mainly B2C and sometimes B2B) into the office
- Listen to their needs and offer the most suitable banking products and services in order to find the best solution adapted to them
- Be the a privileged interlocutor who responds effectively to any customer expectations
- Perform the first KYC checks
- Manage customers files administration
As a Chinese speaking Front Officer, you have the following profile:
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Very fluent level of Chinese (Mandarin). It is important to be able to speak, read and write. A fluency in French OR Dutch and a good command of English are also required
- A first experience is a plus
- You are client oriented
- You have the right to work in Belgium without requiring any administrative procedures
Our client will offer you an international and multicultural working environment, and is located in a prestigious place in the capital, next to public transports. Salary package will be based on you experience and is assorted by additional benefits.