Offre d'emploi : Junior Performance Analyst in Brussels (M/F/X)
Do you have a Master in Finance (or similar) and are looking for your first job? Do you speak French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English? Financial Instruments have no secrets for you? Apply here!
Our client, a renowned international financial service part of an important European group, is currently looking for a Junior Performance Analyst to strengthen its Brussels team (approximately 200 people). The company is present on the 5 continents and is a major Asset Management actor in Belgium and worldwide.
As a Junior Performance Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide optimal business solutions to achieve operational and financial goals
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Monitor performances regularly and generate performance reports to management
- Develop business presentations for management and customers
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures
As a Junior Performance Analyst, you have the following profile:
- Master in Finance or equivalent
- Prefect knowledge of French or Dutch and a very good command of English
- Very good knowledge of Financial Instruments and a passion for Financial Markets in general
- A very good command of Excel. Knowledge of VBA is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and with tight deadlines
Our client proposes you to evolve in a multicultural environment, surrounded by colleagues having a passion for Financial Markets, and next to all the transportation commodities. Teleworking will be possible after the training period. Salary package will be based on your experience and is assorted by many additional benefits. Accommodation foreseen for special needs.