Offre d'emploi : Operational Product Manager (m-f-x)
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For one of our client, we are currently looking for an Operational Product Manager (m-f-x).
Our client is a well-known company active in the retail sector based in the surrounding of Waterloo.
You will work in a unique set up of 4 Product Managers, with a specific frame of responsibilities.
Collaboration and cooperation will be essential.
It is a key position, reporting into the Head of Products.
Your main responsibilities for this position of Product Manager will be the following:
- Responsible to monitor and define the lifecycle of each product. Determine the timing and impact of each discontinuation if necessary;
- Manage both extensive existing product portfolio as well as new ongoing product initiatives;
- In collaboration with planning, you are key driver in defining forecast, stock coverage needed and input into the budget planning cycles;
- Analyze Performance by customer and market as well as digest Customer feedback and deliver to the team and the head of Product necessary take-aways on a daily basis;
- Analyze product performance at product level: product group, style, colour and size level;
- Propose Promotions and Actions as a direct consequence of managing the lifecycle of the product. As well as understanding stock levels that inform specific market actions;;
- Demonstrate the ability to understand deeply the Go-to-market calendar. And continuously push the go to market process forward against specific timelines;
- Ensure all actions are in line with the sense of purpose within the positioning of the brand;
- Within the marketing mix your most important deliverables will be to focus on product cycle and promotion;
- Tight collaboration with the Business Growth Manager with regards to owning Pricing, margins and market database & analysis;
- As a member of the Product Management team, you are responsible to manage business analysis with full life cycle management responsibility as well as leading the go-to-market for that product and it´s promotional agenda you will mobilize and work with your immediate colleagues as a holistic part of the Product Development process. And be the key liaison with Planning, Sales and Customer Service.
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- Bachelor Degree and/or a minimum of 6 -8 years as Product lifecycle Manager or in Finance Business Partnering with Marketing mindset (experience in planning is a +) ;
- Experience in a matrixed company ;
- Proven Track record In product and financial analysis and presentation;
- Insights in process management is a bonus;
- You have an analytical spirit, wanting to move the needle;
- PC proficiency is essential. Knowledge of MS office programs inclusive of Excel, Power-point, Word, Power BI;
- Flexible team player with high level of organization skills and pro-active approach;
- Strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency;
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient in English, other language is a
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation,
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Can work independently but highly collaborative;
- Able to make decisions autonomously;
- Great attention to details.
We offer you the opportunity to join a growing international company and the challenge to implement new processes and be part of brand new team.
Interested by this position? Do not hesitate to apply.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Operational Product Manager (m-f-x)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément