Offre d'emploi : Financial/Business Controller (m-f-x)
For one of our client based in Wavre, Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial / Business Controller (m-f-x).
Our client is a leading player in the renewable energies sector.
To ensure a professional follow-up of their assets, they are recruiting an experienced Financial Controller.
You are part of the Finance & Legal team (10 persons) and report directly to the CFO.
Your main responsibility is the monthly reporting and analysis of all entities, including reporting to local management, based on BE GAAP and IFRS.
Furthermore you will be responsible, together with the Finance Manager, for the preparation of the (half) year reporting packs.
Together with the business, you will prepare the 5 year strategic plans and translate these into budgets. You will then follow-up on that budget to identify and explain possible deviations.
As finance function representative in our partnerships, you will participate in meetings, thus helping to safeguard the performance of their investments.
You will set up reports in SAP environment. You will identify and propose improvements in the definition and treatment of financial data to streamline the reporting. You will also work closely with our Investment Analyst, in order to constantly improve the underlying hypotheses of our business cases.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Monthly reporting and analysis to the group and local management;
- Preparation of (half) year pack and coordination of statutory audits with accountants;
- Preparation of Annual budgets and 5 years strategic plans;
- Follow-up on budget / forecasting;
- Set-up and ownership of reports in line with business/management expectations;
- Cash flow planning;
- Control of the invoicing process (monthly/quarterly).
The qualifications for this position are the following:
- You have a financial background and education;
- You have at least 5 to 7 years' experience in a similar function or audit environment.
- Experience with reporting to an (international) group and knowledge of SAP-BPC is an asset;
- Good understanding of BEGAAP and IFRS is an +;
- You like to communicate, you are a team player;
- You are not afraid of change, you like to define, implement and share new ideas;
- You are solution minded, you do what it takes to meet deadlines, you are proactive;
- You want to help lowering CO2 emissions (Mother Earth will be grateful);
- You can handle both a small tribe and an international J-SOX compliant group;
- You have an excellent level of French and Dutch;
- You have a good command of English.
- A position in a developing sector with an appetite for innovation
- A professional, motivating & flexible work environment
- A small business spirit, in a structured group. Best of both worlds.
- Possibilities of development in an international group
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Financial/Business Controller (m-f-x)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément