Offre d'emploi : SAP Project Manager (M/F/X)
Robert Half Technology is looking for a SAP Project Manager (M/F/X). Our client, based in Walloon Brabant, is active in research and development
As SAP Project Manager, you are accountable to make sure that the project is delivered in scope, within budget and planning and in accordance with the quality standards.
You will be responsible to guarantee state-of-the art delivered application solutions (mostly SAP but not exclusively).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guarantee that the project is conducted while using recognized project methodologies and standards (e.g. PMI).
- Scheduling of the work-shops, involvement of the stakeholders, review of the presentations (e.g. steering committee), … .
- In general, check the quality of all main deliverables : functional and technical specifications, customizing of the main processes, customizing of the master data, developments, testing documentations and scenarios, users training documentation, … .
- Control the exhaustiveness of the BBP. Check the integrations aspects.
- Validate that the customized / developed SAP / applications solutions meet the business objectives and expectations as described in the BBP.
- Control the representativeness of the tests.
- Monitor that the required SAP/Application knowledge is reached by the users.
- Review the cut-over plan.
- Check the infrastructure : check stability, response time, … .
- Monitor the performance of the consulting company. Assess their consultants and their performance.
- Identify the potential risks and propose mitigation actions.
- Inform pro-actively the steering committee about all quality aspects impacting the project and its deliverables.
- As a member of the steering committee: ensure a systematic status on the quality aspects connected to the project.
- Facilitate the lessons learned process.
- University degree in Business Engineering, Computer Sciences, Economics or equivalent experience is required
- You already have a relevant experience (min. 10 years) in project management functions.
- You have strong communication skills; Fluency in English is a must.
- You started your carreer eventually as a functional consultant in SAP (with technical exposure) and then as SAP project manager.
- You feel comfortable in an industrial environment.
- You act as a Facilitator with strong negotiation skills.
- Our client is offering a modern salary package including perks such a company-car (electric), Health and Group Insurance, 10 days a month of homeworking and advantageous holidays possibilities.
- Training and developments programs
Interested? Don't hesitate to send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: SAP Project Manager (M/F/X)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément