Offre d'emploi : Client Administration Assistant
As Client Administration Assistant, you will help the wealth managers within the company.
Our client, a prestigious Wealth Management firm, is currently looking for a Client Administration Assistant to strengthen their team.
As Client Administration Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative management of the clients' accounts
- Follow-up requests for access to the portfolio via the website of the company
- Modify existing accounts in accordance with internal and external regulations
- Provide regular follow-up of missing documents in clients' files
- Verify the payment orders and their transmission to the back office
As Client Administration Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in Client Administration or in Compliance
- Good knowledge of regulations and guidelines (MiFID, Fatca, CRS, ...)
- Good knowledge of AML and KYC
- Good knowledge of Dutch and French, English is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and good general computer skills
- You are an enthusiastic team player, very precise and discrete
Our client offers an attractive salary package, depending on your professional experience. The salary is supplemented by extra-legal benefits, such as group and hospitalization insurance, extra-legal leave and meal vouchers. You will also have the possibility to telework.