Offre d'emploi : Accountant (M/F)
“Building our future with Nature" is the philosophy that drives us at COSUCRA!
We are a Belgian family business established for 168 years in Warcoing (Walloon region), producing and marketing natural ingredients. Our products are made from chicory and peas and are intended for the food and nutrition-health markets.
Our pioneering vision of natural ingredients has given COSUCRA a leading position in its markets worldwide. Constant investment in research and development supports our main strategy: innovation!
Respect for the environment is also at the heart of COSUCRA's concerns, which is why we have joined the 17 SGDs programme launched by the United Nations. By 2030, we are committed to halving our use of fossil fuels compared to 2020.
Join our Finance Team at COSCURA in Warcoing (Belgium) as Accountant mainly dedicated to our subsidiary COSUCRA Inc (Chicago, USA)!
As Accountant for our US subsidiary you will be responsible for:
- The daily accounting;
- Overseeing invoices and financial transactions to ensure that a correct and full processing of data;
- Create and process sales invoices;
- Managing the bank sub ledger including the reconciliation between bank accounts and corresponding ledger.
- Preparing payments in due time, verifying and reconciling invoices and after approval to ensure correct and timely payments;
- Follow-up of aging receivables
- Salary bookings;
- Monthly closing of the accounts;
- Preparing the monthly financial reporting (Balance + P&L)
- Preparing all legal documents (VAT & Tax returns,…)
- Based on the workload for our US subsidiary COSUCRA INC, you might be in charge with accounting operations in the mother company Cosucra Groupe Warcoing.
ProfilWhat are the assets that make it easier for you to master the function?
OffreWhy work at Cosucra?
- You will evolve in a growing Belgian company.
- You will be part of a culture that encourages initiative and autonomy.
- You will work in Belgium in a position focused on US accounting.
- You will have daily contact with the American team.
- Our buildings are located in a green setting, ideal for walking, playing sports or relaxing during your break.
- You will have a full-time permanent contract.
- You benefit from an attractive salary package.
- In short, working with us means fulfilling your potential with more than 300 passionate colleagues who value living together and are constantly striving for excellence and self-fulfilment, our three key values!