Offre d'emploi : Junior Horeca Account Manager - Antwerp or Gent
You will takeover a portfolio of existing medium and key accounts in your city and insure a strong partnership with each client in this fast growing company in the food service worldwide.
Our client offers an entrepreneurial and growing environment combined to an international reputation, having brought a great service for the horeca industry directly to foodies and becoming quickly one of the most used services.
They are searching to reinforce their sales team: someone who will have a direct impact with clients but also participate in the strategical development of the company. You will be surrounded by great, dynamic and fun colleagues, with trainings and career development.
- Manage the portfolio of clients in the city of Gent or Antwerp: you are responsible for creating a portfolio with loyal clients, negotiate the agreements and present the right services following their needs
- Analyse the results: you read and understand the different collected datas of each client and from that, work together with the client to draw recommendations and improve the collaboration
- Participate to the growth of the company, bring ideas, take initiatives and work in team to take the company to the next step!
- Mix internal and external sales.
- Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Living in the area of Antwerp or Gent
- You have 0 to 2 years of experience
- Graduated with a Master degree
- Strong social and analytical skills
- Flexible to go one day per week work in the Brussels office in order to work in team
A scale up mindset with the power and structure of an international group, the ambition to grow with the company, a place where you will be trusted with responsibilities and involved.