Offre d'emploi : Sales Analyst FMCG - international e-commerce company
You will be in charge to analyse the entire sales cycle as a reference to the other teams: analyse the offers and maximise the profitability of the sales, give pricing recommandations and analyse the results.
Our client is an e-commerce retailer offering a wide range of products/brands selected for their customers. A strong and modern company, with a great internal culture, interesting and ambitious people!
Always innovating also means internally and that is why today they created a new position with a lot of things to learn and do, responsibilities to gain. They are looking for that positive future team member to bring her/his ideas, knowledge and perspective in the FMCG, électro and cosmetics departement.
- Sales analyses: you will analyse the potential of a supplier, their stock volume and sales potential, maximising the profitability of a sale. You will work on the pricing, giving recommendations, and finally you will analyse the results of the sale
- Operational management of the sales: you will collaborate with different departments (data, sales, supply chain, etc.) and insure the agenda when it comes to offers, pricing, stocks
- Commercial relationship support: you will act as a support to the Key Account Managers, build the sales reports and present them.
- You are French or Dutch native plus you speak fluently English
- You hold a Master degree in a relevant field and/or a couple of years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- You have strong analytic skills combined with a great team spirit
- You are stress resistant and the aptitude to take initiatives with a go mentality!
- A healthy working environment that promotes ideas, personal growth and opportunities
- To be part of an adventure, a well-known company that offers flexibility and freedom
- A competitive package in a permanent position.