Offre d'emploi : POLYVALENT OFFICE & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Join an international company and evolve in a multicultural context. Extremely varied tasks. Polyvalent function.
My client is an international company located in the East of Brussels.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT 40%
- PHONE: Answers telephone calls and screens and routes to proper recipients, takes and transmits messages when necessary. Prepares phone relief schedule.
- HEALTH & SAFETY: Oversees health & safety related topics for Brussels office (first aid, COVID protocols)
- RECEPTION: Greets, registers, and directs all CCL walk-in visitors and guests. Provides them with information and materials upon request.
- POST: Functions as a central point for incoming and outgoing mail/shipments. Picks up incoming mail, date stamp, and distributes to proper recipients. Checks outgoing mail for proper postage, and delivers to mailbox. Maintains postage meter, and stamps.
- UPS/FEDEX: Sends out all the materials needed for programmes by UPS or Fedex (boxes, envelopes etc). Resolves any issues with UPS/ Fedex
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Organizes office suppliers. Liaison with our building manager for all the building related topics
- AMEX: Maintains the relationship with the travel service provider (AmEx). Assists EMEA employees with issues related to the AmEx Online Booking Tool
- Updates and maintains front desk procedures and information manual.
INVENTORY ADMINISTRATOR: 35%
- Ensures that stock levels are maintained
- Prepares Client Implementation Associate's material requests and deliver to Prep Room
- Prepares Sales & Marketing requests and ensure proper shipment/delivery
- Manages Inventory, creates Sales Orders and Credit Returns.
- Works closely with the Finance team to build monthly reports and invoicing
- Maintains stock of experiential activities, orders necessary materials upon request
Personal Assistant to VP EMEA 25%
- Handles administrative tasks including expense management and diary management
- Assists with booking and coordination of travel
- Assists in the preparation and logistics of meetings, presentations, note taking or administrative duties etc. as required
- Attends to visitors needs relative to agenda and hotel requirements
Bilingual in English and French
First experience in Reception, Office Management or Personal Assistant
Good knowledge of MS Office
6 months Temporary mission
Possibility of extension to be confirmed