Offre d'emploi : Credit Analyst - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Credit Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a famous international bank.
As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- The role of the front office credit analyst exists to manage the banks assets within its own risk management framework in compliance with all external regulation, helping to protect the bank from losses resulting from customer defaults;
- The front office credit analyst upholds the first line of defence for the credit risk management of a portfolio of new and existing corporate customers, in line with the banks policy and procedures;
- To provide comprehensive credit and related support to marketing activities of CBDE1 (BRU);
- To prepare credit applications for reviewing existing credit facilities, to set up new credit facilities and to monitor customers financials;
- To take care of the whole credit team operation;
- Ensure timely submission of KYC review;
- The primary role of the front office credit analyst is to uphold the first line of defence so that the banks risk and its assets are always managed in line with procedures;
- Primary products cover Bi-Lateral Loans (inc M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Guarantee;
- The front office credit analyst assists the Marketing Officers with new and existing transactions including structuring, and conducting credit analysis, documentation review;
- The front office credit analyst prepares credit applications for submission to Credit Department to include detailed quotative and qualitative analysis of the credit risk of an obligor, including forward looking projections, and transaction analysis;
- The front office credit analyst is responsible for the continuous monitoring of an assigned portfolio of corporate credit customers, taking timely actions if there is any deterioration in the banks risk, including working on Special Credits;
- Take care of credit related matters for customers;
- Take care of the effective and efficient credit team operation;
- Take care of KYC reviews;
- Preparation of good quality and succinct credit applications including financial analysis, projections, industry & peer analysis in order to recommend the correct obligor & facility grade;
- Review of loan/ISDA terms & conditions to ensure that the banks risk is minimised wherever possible;
- Supporting the other team members to uphold the banks value of Customer First & Speed, if necessary;
- Communicate with customers directly, Main Lending Office of parent companies of CBD1 customers, OAD, CPD, Legal, Audit Dept, RMD, and other related departments;
- Maintaining good stakeholder engagement with key partners around the organization, particularly Marketing Officers& Credit Department to facilitate the smooth process of the credit approval process.
The required profile for the Credit Analyst position:
- Degree level education and / or working toward relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CFA, MCT);
- A good level of experience as a corporate credit analyst;
- Good product knowledge, syndicated loans, Bilateral, guarantees, Derivatives, Trade Finance & Leasing;
- Good technical knowledge of principal products, including a thorough understanding of standard credit documentation, including LMA, ISDA etc;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills including financial forecasting to be able to identify and mitigate business and financial risk;
- Strong written and verbal skills to be able to succinctly articulate the credit both in writing and face to face;
- Extensive working knowledge of Excel (financial modelling) and Word;
- Have strong interpersonal skills engaging with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Be a good team player willing to work in Credit & Planning teams at short notice;
- Fluency in English.
Interested in this position of Credit Analyst? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Credit Analyst - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément