Offre d'emploi : New Business Developer - Food & Life Sciences (M/F)
The Floridienne Group is a leading publicly traded Belgian company which is active in niche markets. The group now comprises 50 companies.
The Life Sciences Division comprises the activities of the Enzybel and Sotecna group. These companies specialize in the extraction and purification of natural molecules with high added value. This division is growing strongly and continues to expand globally.
To ensure the success of the organization, our key value drivers are cooperation, reliability, well-being, performance and flexibility.
In order to support the growth strategy of the Life Sciences division, we are looking for a (m/f/x): New Business Developer – Food & Life Sciences.
As a Business Developer, you will actively contribute to the growth strategy of the Life Sciences Division. You will identify future needs and new applications in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, food, nutraceutical and petfood sectors. At the same time, you will develop existing client portfolios to generate sustainable growth.
You will be a member of the Management Team and report directly to the CEO of the Life Sciences Division.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop a long-term growth strategy focused on both profitability and customer satisfaction, in consultation with the CEO and management.
- Conduct market research, identify future trends and needs, and share information with teams to driveinnovation.
- Integrate data into the growth strategy, participate in the development of the Business Plan
- Build a global network of professionals, partners and industry players in the sector.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on sales, contract negotiations, and lead generation.
- Advise R&D to develop new products in line with market trends.
- Monitor developments regulatory and create opportunities through lobbying.
- Develop the division through mergers, acquisitions and takeovers in collaboration with the CEO.
- Participate in the division's marketing strategy to refine its identity and positioning.
- Participate in international professional events: exhibitions, fairs, conferences, etc.
- You have a science-oriented master's degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a sales or business development role.
- You are familiar with the B2B market for enzymes in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or food industry.
- You demonstrate leadership and the ability to unite teams.
- You are analytical, proactive, customer and solution oriented,
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are a known influencer.
- You have developed strong commercial acumen and possess communication and negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of German is a real asset.
- You are willing to travel between different Belgian sites and internationally.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth strategy of a fast-growing group.
- Active participation in a more sustainable world and creating solutions in various sectors.
- A permanent contract with a salary package commensurate with your experience.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter to https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/business-development-manager-b2b-life-sciences-markets-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be kept strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: New Business Developer - Food & Life Sciences (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément