Offre d'emploi : Administration / Finance Manager - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for an Administration / Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the media sector.
As Administration / Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervision, management and coordination of the administrative - accounting department (local and IFRS GAAP);
- Ensuring management accounts are prepared in line with our month end reporting cycle;
- Supervision of the imputations made in analytical accounting of Projects and by Cost Centers;
- Supervision of the Treasury processes: Billing, collections of payments from clients and payments to suppliers;
- Coordinating with the Group's external tax advisors to ensure tax compliance filing deadlines are met and transaction tax matters are appropriately considered;
- Supervision of the document management and the travel expenses system;
- Monthly Accounting Closings;
- Preparation of the monthly and weekly Treasury Forecast;
- Partial preparation of the monthly reporting to be reported to the parent company in Spain;
- Completion of surveys, statistics and information for approvals;
- Relationship with the Corporate Finance Department;
- Optimization and improvement of processes and systems;
- Supervision of administrative HR procedures;
- Support preparation of the annual budget, forecast, etc;
- Other support tasks for the financial management.
The required profile for the Administration / Finance Manager position:
- Accounting Degree is required;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience (Consultancy, Audit or Accounting);
- Experience in an international company with knowledge of US GAAP;
- Fluency in English and French. Dutchand/or Spanish is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, etc…);
- SAP Knowledge is a plus;
- Good communication skills, ability to challenge and to properly collaborate withinternational key partners;
- "Problem solver" attitude and prioritization skills;
- "Change Agent" with a focus on procedures and processes;
- Analytical mindset.
Our client offers:
- An exciting job within a fast growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package in line with your role and experience.
Interested in this position of Administration / Finance Manager at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Administration / Finance Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément