Offre d'emploi : HR & Facility Coordinator
Looking for a new challenge? For an international company we are looking for a HR & Facility coordinator.
The HR/Facility Coordinator belongs to the HR/Facility department. He/she manages files and tasks related mainly to Facility but also to HR. He/she assures an administrative support of high-level quality to the general organization. The HR/Facility Coordinator reports to HR/Facility Manager.
ROLE AND RESPONSABILITIES (KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES)
· Ensuring reception and public areas (including meeting rooms) are tidy and presentable
· Greeting, welcoming and registering visitors complying with ISMS security policies
· Taking care of the administrative tasks related to the reception (orders of front office supplies, compliments tickets, ...)
· Taking care of the administrative tasks related to supplier contracts
· Supporting the Prevention Advisor in all administrative tasks (minutes of meeting, reports...)
· Overseeing the proper applications of supplier contracts relating to security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on and proposes improvement if relevant
· Ensuring that the building facilities are well-maintained according to contracts specifications or following collaborators remarks or requests, planning the interventions of multi-disciplinary teams such as cleaning, maintenance, security and oversees the work as a whole
· Supporting the Mobility Management (Fleet, Bike, …) being the first point of contact for daily tasks
· Helping with the management of mobile phone and M2M cards contracts
· On request, participating part time in divisional and functional projects
· Actively supporting the success of others
· Ensuring the organization of employee travel
· Being the backup for the payroll processing (in case of absence of the HR/Facility manager)
· Organizing and carrying out the integration path of newcomers
· Helping with taking care of HR daily administrative tasks
· Organizing trainings, fills in the related file, and generating proper subsidies
· Supporting organization of HR events
· Helping with the creation of user guides and procedures
· Supporting the HR/Facility Manager in all administrative tasks
· Bachelor’s degree (Executive Secretary or HR diploma, with experience in facility, Fleet management, Business or equal through experience)
· Professional experience of at least 5 years in HR and/or Facility
· Fluency in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
· High level expertise in windows Office suite. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 is a plus.
Excellent written communication
A professionnal experience in an international and dynamic environment. After the temporary contract a permanent contract will be proposed.
Extra legal benefits + company car