Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - East Belgium - Medical Devices & Apparels
- Account Manager role focus on East Belgium (FR & DU)
- Medical devices & medical apparel/woundcare solutions for patients
- Full sales autonomy in your region
Our client is a unique company operating in the cross-section of Medical Devices and Medical Apparel. As the global market leader in their field, they help the patients that have been treated to recover & feel themselves again.
As the successful Account Manager - East Flanders (DU & FR), you will have the following responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals as set by the management
- Bring the company mission and vision to life in front of clients, partners and KOL's on the field.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and become a trusted partner and advisor for all accounts and KOL's in your assigned territory.
- Gather knowledge of the market and territory in order to identify and grow key accounts and KOL's in medical devices or apparel industry.
- Think strategical (both short and long term) and expand market share by growing existing customers and by identifying and winning over new high potential customers
- Set up local strategy to approach & develop the market you are active in.
- Collaborate with distributors & KOL to help them advise the patient regarding the products solutions.
- Conduct and assist with fitting seminars including fitting days with end-users.
As the successful Account Manager - East Flanders (DU & FR), you will have the following requirements:
- At least, a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent by experience.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in Medical industries with proven track record.
- An high level of empathy and the ability to be in touch with the patients.
- You have strong commercial and organisational skills
- You are flexible, willing to work from time to time during weekends and evenings for market-related fairs/events
- Positive mindset and high self-drive
- Competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent in French and Dutch is mandatory
As the successful Account Manager - East Flanders (DU & FR), you will have:
an attractive salary package:
- Base salary
- Bonus system
- Monthly net allowances
- Meal Vouchers
- Company car + fuel cart
- Flexibility & autonomy
the chance to join the market leader in its activities and be part of a small team on the field that work closely together to achieve the results.
The opportunity to work closely with the medical staffs & distributors to ensure the life quality of the patients.