Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Within our Aftermarket Department located in Braine-l’Alleud, you act as an interface between customers (national auto parts distributors) and Aisin Corporation.
You lead negotiations, coordinate, control projects of the automotive business by using business, cultural, language and personal skills in order to maintain your Customer’s satisfaction at a high level, implement projects successfully and drive independent aftermarket activities smoothly within the boundaries of the business plans.
- Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential opportunities
- Regularly provide qualitative and quantitative reporting on the level of sales, margins, etc., market trends, customer contacts
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Participate in automotive aftermarket fairs, exhibitions and local activities organized by the clients, also provide technical seminars where necessary, supported by Technical Trainer
- Strive to meet the sales plan and develop countermeasures to ensure success
- Commercial relations with our customers (national auto parts distributors) and prospecting new customers in Europe (and any other region that may be assigned in accordance with the division's strategy)
- Provide after-sales service to our customers in terms of price offers, business conditions, availability, promotional campaigns, payment tracking, etc.
- Develop commercial and technical-commercial presentation tools
- Organize seminars in conjunction with our customers to strengthen our brand visibility with customers and their customers
- Disclosure of all useful market information to colleagues that enables AISIN EUROPE to improve its competitiveness while ensuring appropriate products, service and prices
- Develop new business strategies to achieve future sales plans
- Define, support, coach and evaluate Key Account Coordinator’s responsibilities, manage his/her priorities and deliverables, and set-up his/her training plan.
- University degree, preferably in sales/business orientation or automotive engineering
- Commercial experience in the automotive independent aftermarket (IAM) and/or Original Equipment Supplier (OES) is a real asset
- 5 year-experience in business/ commercial negotiation role or project management role, in the automotive industry
- Strong interest in the automotive sector and possess a strong technical understanding of the spare-parts business (clutch, water-pump, braking system,...)
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- An appreciation and understanding of the Japanese professional culture
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of your time to selected sales territories (Scandics, Balkans, Baltics and Eastern Europe)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Very good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiator
- Team player
- Stress resilient
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; the opportunity to make business trips;
A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car.
Fluent in English & French