Offre d'emploi : Logistician (h/f/x)
AISIN EUROPE is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Joining AISIN EUROPE means sharing our passion for automotive and integrating an environment that is open to diversity and change. It is also to join a community of a thousand employees who share the strong values of this group: Quality Supremacy, Well-being of our Employees, Satisfaction of our customers.
Develop your talents by sharing our enthusiasm and commitment to contribute together to a better world with autonomous, eco-friendly & safe vehicles.
Within OE Supply chain department, you act an an interface between the requirements of request from customers (internal and / or external) and suppliers: receiving, planning, ordering, controlling and communicating with the various links in the supply chain while respecting safety and service objectives , stock, costs in order to satisfy customers (internal and / or external), and / or deliver the right part (s) in respect of quantities and timing.
- Receive customer orders and analyze variations
- Check the adequacy (short term / long term) between customer orders and stock availability
- Control overstock risks and negotiate their return with suppliers and customers
- Develop supply plans while respecting supplier requirements
- Check the status of orders placed from their approval from the supplier until receipt
- Prepare the provision of parts, transport organization and necessary documentation for shipping / delivery
- Follow-up open invoices from Finance / Sales
- Analyze data, write and transmit defined reports and indicators
- Control the stock in compliance with the rules of good practice (stock level, etc.)
- Arbitrate (interface between the customer and the supplier), propose the best economic solution when the uncertainties do not allow the customer to be satisfied
- Monitoring and control of flows and procedures
- Bachelor's or master's degree in logistics, production management, economics with at least 3 years of experience in customer interface and supply management in an industrial sector (automotive, aeronautics, etc.).
- Good command of MS Office (Excel) to handle complex files.
- Experience with ERP is an asset
- Rigorous, precise, autonomous, responsible and organized, you demonstrate good resistance to stress and know how to stay focused on your goals in a fluctuating environment.
- Your personal qualities make you an assertive employee who maintains good relations with customers, the various departments and the parent company while having also harmonious relations with each member of the team.
An unique opportunity to join a dynamic team; a diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution; an open, multicultural and international environment; A modern and pleasant work environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels); an attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.
- Fluent in French & English