Offre d'emploi : Credit Controller (h-f-x)
For one of our clients, Robert Half is looking for a Credit Controller (h-f-x) with a minimum of 2 years' experience.
This is a part time opportunity for a period of 8 months.
Our client is a well-known international company located in the Louvain-la-Neuve area.
The responsibilities of this position as Credit Controller are as follows:
- ensuring accurate and timely invoicing to customers;
- resolving self-billing issues;
- monitoring the effective posting and clearing of customer payments to customer accounts;
- chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days;
- processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements;
- following-up cases sent to lawyers;
- liaising with the sales teams to resolve outstanding queries;
- daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations;
- investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices;
- reporting to the key stakeholders on a monthly or weekly basis on outstanding accounts;
- deal with the IT in order to solve any technical issue linked to the SAP processes.
The qualifications for this position as a Credit Collector (M/F/X) are :
- you preferably have a first experience (2 years) credit control in an international environment;
- bachelor or Master degree in economics/finance/accounting/business management;
- very good knowledge of basic computer tools and specific software's (Excel, SAP);
- good English level (B2);
- at ease with oral expression, relationship management, team work, dedication, engagement and diligence;
- sense of service, quality and result, with a customer-oriented twist;
- dynamic, stress-resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions.
Are you interested in this interim assignment? Apply now!
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Postulez à l’offre: Credit Controller (h-f-x)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément