Offre d'emploi : Junior Account Payable
As a Junior Account Payable, you will be responsible for the entire purchasing process by utilising your technical accounting expertise.
An American political journalism company that covers politics and policy across the world. However, as a Junior Account Payable, you will be joining its European edition, which is a full-time job-based in Europe HQ Brussels.
- Prepare supplier payments and reconcile bank statements
- Process, review, and assemble invoices to be completed for payments
- Maintaining accounts payable records by constantly verifying financial data
- Provide other clerical support necessary to supplier's inquiry
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Fluent in English and French (excellent written and comprehension skills)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar job
- Team player, pro-active, dynamic, and autonomous
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Fast career progression with mentoring and skills development
- Being part of a multinational and fast-paced media company
- International and entrepreneurial working environment