Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Officer
For one of our client active in the industrial sector, we are looking for a Customer Service Officer.
Your main tasks will be : answer to customer’s questions, raise offers and follow-up them, create orders, handle the returns of the items, the complaints, and the after sales service.
· Contact person for quotes and order handling
· Answer questions of customers by phone and or email
· Manage customer requests (quotes, orders, delivery times, etc.) within agreed timelines
· Enter orders in our system
· Follow up of quotes to our customers
· Consult with our technical engineers
· Manage return of goods and payment reminders
· Assist our Belgian and export Sales Manager
Your working day could look like this:
You start the day by checking your inbox with the latest customers’ requests. One of our customers just sent you a quote request for an important project and after reading it, you decide to give him a call to clarify his expectations. Then you send him an accurate offer.
Later that morning, you have a products training given by a technical engineer, one of your colleagues.
In the afternoon, you call some customers to follow-up your offers and discuss with them to suggest alternatives if necessary. Therefore, you collaborate with the sales team members in order to brainstorm a more suitable solution if needed.
At the end of the day, after having handled other requests, you check your daily reports to see if every order is all right (prices, shipment, etc.).Profil
· At least a bachelor's degree with a commercial’s orientation (economics, marketing, sales)
· 2 to 5 years of sales experience
· Results oriented, good commercial & communication skills, accurate, organized, proactive
· Fluent in French & Dutch and/or & English
· Technical affinities
We offer you an international dynamic work atmosphere giving you the possibility to endorse a lot of responsibilities in an autonomous manner.
All this in a learning environment with enthusiastic colleagues and attractive job conditions including fringe benefits in line with your experience.