Offre d'emploi : Account Manager Flanders - luxury furniture company (M/F/X)
Join this well known company in the furniture industry and represent high end products on the field: you are an ambassador of the brand and share its values and DNA.
Our client is a strong French brand specialised in the creation and production of furniture. Quality, French know-how and design are the guideline of each collection, conquering people year after year.
Thanks to that, the sales force is getting bigger and they are today looking for an experienced Account Manager for the North of Belgium and a part of The Netherlands.
The role of the Account Manager follows the sales cycle every year as followed:
- September: the season starts along with the new collection to be presented to high-end re-sellers on a digital basis, in face to face and also during fairs and events that you attend
- During the next few months, you plan your meetings with your clients, take the orders, build sales reports and analyse the market
- January: products are delivered in the stores
- As from February: you make sure the products are well set in stores, work on the merchandising and visibility of the brand, train the sales people to the materials and story behind the pieces
- During summer: you make a qualitative and personalised follow up then September is just around the corner!
- Great knowledge of Dutch and French
- Ideally holding a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You have 2-5y of sales experience that taught you to be autonomous and to take responsibilities, as you will be the only Belgian representative
- You don't mind being on the road and going to France form time to time to visit the HQ
- Most important: you have a keen interest for beautiful things and you have an eye for these, you are commercial and love to establish long partnerships !
- A complete sales package
- Beautiful products to represent in a nice field sales role
- Responsibilities and freedom