Offre d'emploi : Expansion Manager
The Expansion Manager will be responsible for the expansion and optimisation of our clients Retail stores portfolio.
Our client is a world renowned fashion brand known for its quality of products and innovative approach.
As the Expansion Manager you will report to the Head of Expansion and will be responsible for the expansion both by optimising our portfolio through renegotiations, rebuilds and extensions, moves and closures and by finding the best locations and deals for our client's new stores.
The Expansion Manager will:
- Create growth strategy by finding new locations, developing and maintaining the road map
- Negotiate lease actions for existing stores (renegotiations, terminations, rebuildings,
- Recommend the full business case in terms of fit with market strategy, location
requirements, commercial idea, configuration of space, economic and legal terms
- Coordinate with other departments (construction, interior responsible, accounting, HR, marketing, merchandising, visual, security, etc.)
The Expansion Manager should have/be:
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail Real Estate
- Fluent in French or Dutch with a good command of English
- Top level negotiation skills and a proven track record in closing deals
- Strong analytical skills
- Dynamic and open-minded
For the Expansion Manager our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with car and fringe benefits
- Discount on all their clothing line
- An international environment with capacity to develop through training programs