Offre d'emploi : PA / Assistant to the CEO - Brussels (M/F/X)
As Assistant to the CEO, you will help the CEO in all his daily tasks.
Our client, a prestigious investment holding company located in Brussels, is currently looking for a FR/EN Assistant to the CEO to strengthen their team.
As a FR/EN Assistant to the CEO, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and organize the agenda of the CEO
- Rearrange schedules and appointments with little notice to accommodate last-minute changes and cancellations
- Organize the travels the CEO: booking accommodation, transportation, …
- Keep track of record and prepare important documents for reports, meetings and memos
- Assist in administration activities for office and maintaining confidential information
- Review various correspondences over telephone calls and emails
- Compile all findings, utilize database software and graphics for simple evaluation to assist different administrative projects
- Handle multiple levels of advanced administrative duties at the same time
As a FR/EN Assistant to the CEO, you have the following profile:
- Master degree
- First experience in a similar role
- Perfect command of French and very good knowledge of English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capacity to handle different things at the same time
- Good communicator
- Hardworking and proactive
- Precision, writing skills and confidentiality are very important qualities for the position
- Courteous, respectful and helpful
- Able to follow established policies, procedures or particular instructions
- Able to keep information confidential
Our client offers an attractive salary package, depending on your professional experience.
Accommodation foreseen for special needs.