Offre d'emploi : Assistant- Membership Unit
- The company is an international Association based in Brussel
- We have more than 1,700 member companies coming from 100 countries.
The Assistant-Membership Unit provides organizational and administrative support to the membership team daily. He/she anticipates its needs as far as possible. He/she will report to Head of Membership.
RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Support the structural improvement of processes and procedures.
- Overhaul and document the membership cycle processes.
- Identify outdated processes and update accordingly.
- Assist in occasional market analysis.
- Improve system of internal dispatch of requests.
- Be part of the solution to improve the member experience.
- Being open to take more responsibilities in middle term in membership team.
2. Contribute to day-to-day activity such as:
- Sending payment confirmation to members following the weekly payment report
- Assisting in submitting invoices in online platforms
- Assisting in the management of the database (E.g. Enriching Efficy with updates sent from members)
- Following up lost contacts upon returned undelivered/bounced mailings.
- Scanning of documents and archiving
- Sending certificates to new members
- Provide existing members with login details and finding the best person of contact.
- Bringing occasional administrative support to the Head of Membership (expenses reports, organization of travels, …) when needed
- Support prior to and during meetings: E.g.: taking minutes, organise agenda’s etc;
- Assist in helping to improve the database
- Able to respond to commercial enquiries and handle till onboarding
- Able to identify in the mid-term commercial opportunities and respond accordinglyFulfilling his/her responsibilities and tasks according to the RISE values of UITP.
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an asset
- Happy to give support to a team and to members
- Excellent communication skills, at ease with contacts both oral and written, easy-going person
- Service oriented, with a keen understanding of customer service
- Very well-organized, rigorous and at ease with numbers (follow up of invoices, payments etc.)
- IT literate, at ease with CRM tools (Efficy ? )
- Quick learner
- Sense of initiative, proactive, problems solving attitude
- Integrity and professionalism
Salary and Benefits
- The company offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment offering contacts with its members worldwide.