Offre d'emploi : Application Owner WMS (M/F/X)
Robert Half is looking for an Application Owner WMS (M/F/X).
Our client is active in the international boating market located in the Verviers region.
The Application Owner WMS is responsible for providing highly skilled technical expertise in business application administration.
The role holder will be working with the business stakeholder such as PMO, IT Customers, operation management team to translate the business objectives in his scope of responsibility and to provide a high quality of Business information and process flow through the availability, integrity and performance of all IT dataset and dataflow.
* Coordinate the troubleshooting of the Warehouse Management System (IBS Dynaman) to fix application issue impacting critical business process
* Manage the third-party resolution activity for major IT Supply Chain Application (major incidents and problems)
* Participates to analysis of business issue (IT problem management) to identify root cause and provide quick workaround for first line of support.
* Provides the adequate support for critical Dataset and Dataflow to limit the impact on Business operation, especially for the Distribution Center (Supply Chain).
* Manages master data including creation, updates, deletion, commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
* Helps to develop reports and analysis in collaboration with the application and infrastructure teams
* Manages and designs the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
* Troubleshoots the reporting database environment and reports.
* Recommends and uses tools and develops method to support data integrity and normalization process.
* Helps in supporting SQL patching, update and Software release cycle.
* Evaluates changes and updates to data source production systems.
* Helps to measure and warranty high performance of application database by developing smart monitoring scenario.
* Provides technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
* Help to coordinate the delivery for the Warehouse Management System application
- Bachelor's degree, specific to IT is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT similar role
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of database administration, especially MS SQL server
- Good understanding of SQL server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Ability to work with several reporting tools: SAP BO, POWER BI, Azure Data lake,MS SSRS (Asset)
- High knowledge in SQL language and development tools.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Operation management skills - root cause analysis, troubleshooting, technical solution design.
- Good communication skills: providing guidance, feedback and the support needed to the other team members.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience & expertise
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast-growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule
- Full time - home working is possible - nevertheless you will need to be regularly on site during the training period.
Please send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :