Offre d'emploi : Partnerships Developer - Digital services NGO - NL/EN
Be ready to join a company with a strong social mission by playing a crucial role in the development of the range of partnerships they will be working with.
Our client is active in the digital environment and has the social mission to promote digital training towards people distant from the labour market. In an inclusive way and through an experience in a company, they manage to fill the gap between what employers are now seeking for in terms of tech skills, and what job seekers can offer them. Willing to grow and to develop their actual position on the market, our client is looking for their future business developer colleague to join their dynamic, fast-growing and already big NGO.
As a Partnerships Developer,
- You'll be responsible for developing the scope of B2B partners on your region of the Belgian territory.
- You'll be in charge of building a consistent database.
- You'll be expected to create yourself a network in order to expand and strengthen partnerships.
- You'll have to negotiate and close contracts.
- You'll be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with the new partners.
- You'll work on various project.
- You'll be responsible for a great part of Belgium, mainly the Dutch part.
- You have a perfect master of Dutch and feel comfortable with English
- You have notions of French
- You already have some years of experience as a sales development person
- You have the ability to work organised and structured
- You're a proactive person with interests in digital
- You're excited to take part to a social mission and want to bring a financial stability to the association
- You're already feeling the company's values into you and the desire to transmit them to your future partners
- A position in a social oriented environment where you can make the difference
- The possibility to work from wherever you want thanks to offices located in many locations in Belgium
- A human-size team where you will have a crucial importance