Offre d'emploi : Sales Traineeship in the sports industry (M/F/X) Brussels
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will learn to manage client experience successfully and be part of the strategical development of this scale up; you will develop your skills in many fields (soft and hard) and have a true impact.
Our client is a cool, innovative and ambitious company in the sports sector: they have developed a great product to move around, combining new technologies with the mission of a better mobility within the streets of every city.
What started as a start up just a few years ago became a booming company with big plans, which is why today they are looking for someone to manage clients relationships and experience, build a community and work on several projects for their development in Belgium and internationally from Brussels.
In a nutshell:
- You become the point of contact for the French or German speaking clients, answer their questions, maximise their brand experience, create a loyal community and act as a brand ambassador to prospects and existing clients
- You work on the strategy and analysis to develop the activities with pillars such as brand image, customer journey and experience for the market you represent, adapting also the plans/contents on the community you target
- You work closely with departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain, etc. bringing internally your ideas and important feedback from clients to be heard and used
- You develop many soft and strong skills and you will be able to grow into the direction you want to take based on what you like/you're good at.
- Graduated with pref. a Master in Marketing, Business, or other relevant field
- Looking for a first (or second) job experience in Brussels
- You are communicative, analytic, proactive and ambitious without a 9 to 5 mentality
- You are a team player, a people person and get the thrill of being part of a growing journey where there are still many challenges to tackle and where you can make a difference
- You native language is French or German, and you have a great English.
- Get involved with responsibilities within a growing company
- Develop skills in various fields: this is an entry level position that will open many doors
- An attractive package
- To be part of one the coolest companies in Brussels !